About the Wolfeboro Public Library Foundation
Learn a little about our history, project, and the people behind our organization.
The Foundation was created in 2011 by Wolfeboro residents who believed the Wolfeboro Library building needed updating to better serve the public. It is a 501(c)3 tax exempt entity. It is independent of the Town and the Library Board of Trustees.
- John C. Sandeen, President
- Candace W. Thayer, Vice President
- Krista V. Marschner, Secretary
- Robert B. Woerheide, Treasurer
- Robert J. Conrad, Director
- Frank E. Hardenbergh, Director
- Kimberly A. Lehmann, Director
- Roger F. Murray III, Director
- Amy O. Piper, Director
- Amy M. Tamburri, Director
- Linda Wilberton, Director and Chair LBoT
Liaison of the Wolfeboro Public Library
- Amanda King, Library Director
Assistant to the Treasurer
- Kimberlee E. Kalled
Advisors to the Board
- W. Alan Harding
- Barbara L. Lobdell
- James O'Rourke
- Prue Morgan Fitts
We are a publicly supported non-profit charitable foundation incorporated in New Hampshire in December 2011. We were formed by a group of your neighbors to facilitate local philanthropy by providing a tax-advantaged opportunity for donors who wish to support the Wolfeboro Public Library.
Our volunteer board of directors is charged with providing governance that protects the interest of our donors, prudently manages funds entrusted to us, and handles day to day operations of the Foundation.